Hello! I’m Proy.
A user-centred product designer with a background in art direction, illustration and motion design
Tom Tailor Group
Project type: B2C E-commerce, Mobile first
Deliver great User Experience in E-commerce Environment for native and web applications. Conduct and analyse qualitative/quantitive User Research, tailored to the business goals. (Surveys, Interviews, Field studies and Testing).
• Successfully Scale UX to the business departments.
• Decrease development efforts by half of the time
• Able to bring business to conduct their own user research
• Improve the communication between teams, better performing and faster UX workflows
Project type: B2B E-commerce
I was part of the startup, BOXXPORT, Container Marketplace, working as a solo designer. I have created the entire product with the team from scratch: Research, Personas, Prototype and flows, User testing, design patterns and interface design.
• After 1.5 year BOXXPORT have stocks in more than 184 countries.
• The team can work independently and in a user-centric approach without a full team of UX designers
• Featured Exhibitor at INTERMODAL Europe 2019
• First month of social media gained 700+ followers organically
I have experience in giving workshops and communicating with other departments to achieve a more user-centred approach across departments and teams.
Brand Experience to User Experience
My experience in art direction and illustration helps me to understand the relationships between branding, content and UX/UI. I design digital products that carry on the voice and touchpoints of the brand.
Simple and straight to the point concepts
The simplest idea often has the highest impact. I deliver reliable, well-thought-out, but simple foundations that contribute to a long-term successful product.
‘Enough’ User Research
A common misconception about research is expensive and time-consuming. There should be adequate data that contribute to great performing product. It should not be a bottleneck.
Wireframe + Prototype
I create low to high fidelity designs to communicate and portray concepts based on purpose and context.